January 25th 2020 Chinese New Year Fireworks Cruise
Join us for Hong Kong’s Chinese New Year Fireworks onboard our exclusive 63ft junk boat. Enjoy free flow drinks and a gourmet dinner buffet against the most amazing backdrop – the Hong Kong skyline at night. We take a maximum of 40 people on our Hong Kong fireworks cruise making this the smallest group fireworks cruise available in Hong Kong.
Our Hong Kong Chinese New Years Fireworks cruise sets sail from Causeway Bay at 6 pm. Full details on the meeting point including maps and picture directions are provided upon booking. Our Hong Kong fireworks cruise lasts 3 hours and finishes at 9 pm back at Causeway Bay pier.
At 8 pm the night sky will be set ablaze with an incredible 23-minute fireworks display over Victoria Harbour. We guarantee you the best vantage point in the city for watching the Hong Kong fireworks. Avoid the horrendously crowded streets this Chinese New Year in Hong Kong and relax in style with Hello Hong Kong.
Our Hong Kong Chinese New Years harbour cruise is a casual affair for over 18s only. We will have a fully stocked bar operating on a help yourself basis, although we will be walking around with a bottle keeping you topped up! There will be good music, good food and a good bunch of people onboard.
It does get cold at new year in Hong Kong; please wear something warm and fabulous!
Our exact buffet menu will be confirmed nearer to the time.
It will be something similar to last years menu which was as follows:
• Vegetable Spring rolls with sweet chilli sauce
• Chicken and beef skewers marinated in satay
• Classic Thai beef salad with cucumber and sundried tomato
• Spicy pork with string beans and shallots and coriander with lettuce
• Meatballs with tomato and garlic sauce
• Yellow noodles and sauteed vegetables
• Roasted chicken marinated in lemongrass and garlic
• Warm Thai vegetable curry with coconut cream
• Homemade chocolate cake
Our bar operates on a free flow help yourself basis and includes:
• Unlimited alcoholic drinks (Prosecco, Red and White Wine, Beer, Vodka, Gin)
• Unlimited soft drinks (Coke, Coke Zero, Tonic, Lemon Ice Tea)
Chinese New Year is a fabulous time to be in Hong Kong; it is impossible to not get caught up in the energy of the city’s biggest and most colourful festival. Make sure you plan ahead and book early. Our Hong Kong Chinese New Year Fireworks harbour cruise gets great reviews so make sure you do not miss out!
All prices listed are in HK$.